This hands-on private workshop on how to write effective assessments was delivered for one of my Fortune 100 clients, but you can get it for your team, too. Just let us know.
This hands-on workshop covers:
- The Testing Effect – The role of testing in the learning process
- Finding the Right Type of Question – Matching the right type of question to your learning objectives
- Writing Effective Question Stems – How the way you pose the question affects learner responses
- Writing Effective Distractors – Avoiding the three most common mistakes most test writers make
- Working with Subject Matter Experts – Tips, Tools, and Templates
Participants worked on real-life problems culled from their own work environment and came away with a customized Field Guide to enhance their role as test authors and designers.
Here’s what participants are saying:
“Thank you for your presentation to our organization. Hopefully it will help break us and our SMEs out of our current inertia.”
“You asked for what we would take away from the presentation: I will encourage SMEs to give separate feedback for correct and incorrect answers.”
Want this workshop for your team? Let’s talk about custom workshops to help your team apply the science of learning!